Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Did I mention I love flowers?






























If you are bored with flowers read no more! My little girl post on "Give me flowers always!" has certainly been beneficial to me over the past few days. Miracle of all miracles, I received a bouquet of alstroemeria from my hubby on Thursday. They are beautiful and surprised me beyond measure! On Sunday, Jen's parent's came for Easter dinner her mother brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses. The colors are so perfect! I think I will plant a pot with that color scheme. Phyllis brought me an Easter lily which I love. After watching the Master's over the weekend and visualizing Augusta we decided on Tuesday to take another quick road trip to Muskogee as I have always wanted to visit Honor Heights Park during the azalea festival! A beautiful day and amazing azaleas not only in the park but all over town! The dogwoods were putting on a show too! One must only attempt to garden in western Oklahoma to appreciate such beauty. Did I mention that I love flowers and they make me happy! Ha!

3 comments:

Mindy S said...

crWow! The azaleas are beautiful! You have no reason not to smile this week with all those flowers surrounding you!

Haley Bird said...

Flowers make me so happy too! I love the beautiful colors they just make me smile! Everything is breath taking!

jaredwanzerphotography said...

o wow i love the pictures of you and your husband infront of the pink budded trees!! Great pictures!!

Followers