Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ever wonder if cows think?






I just couldn't pass this up although it is a bit goofy! We have a spot behind our fence that Mike mows and right now there are cows and calves in the pasture! I was out watering while he was mowing. The sounds of the evening just kept reminding me of Retrop! I started watching from my side of the fence and it was so comical! Mike would pass by and the cows kept getting closer and closer then finally they were right next to the hot wire fence. Each pass he would make it seemed the cows followed him first one way and then the other! So for those of you who long for the farm, this one's for you! Too funny! So what were they thinking? Ha!

4 comments:

jaredwanzerphotography said...

always love reading your blog

Mindy S said...

This is a funny post! Some people post about their dogs you post about cows in your backyard :)

Mema said...

I love it! It is sooo wholesome and yes, a reminder of Retrop. Ah, peace.

Jen Kemp said...

This is funny! He's going one way, then the other. The cow's are like "hey! this is better than watching a ping-pong tourament!"

Followers